Southwest Management, LLC (SWM) specializes in managing associations.
About Southwest Management
Southwest Management provides full- or limited-service management and administration solutions for associations. We leverage industry knowledge and experienced management professionals' expertise to deliver substantial cost savings, economies of scale, and most importantly, organizational growth to clients. Our model fosters superior customer service, focus, and satisfaction.
Southwest Management specializes in membership growth, event management, board and committee support, financial administration, website design, database development and administration, and much more.Our mission is to provide prompt, efficient, and cost-effective management that frees your board to focus on strategic organizational goals, member value, and the future.
Why choose Southwest Management?
- Integrated services
- Aligned incentives that motivate us to help clients drive revenue and growth opportunities
- Highly-qualified staff who focus on relationship-building, personalized client service, and member satisfaction
- Prompt, efficient, cost-effective day-to-day administration
- Flexible on-demand staffing as needed
- No employees; no payroll, no benefits management, no employer risk or liability
- No office rent
- No furniture or equipment ownership/maintenance
- Lower overhead
- No long-term commitments
Economies of Scale
- Leveraged buying power; bulk purchasing
- Shared staff and equipment
- Cross-functional staffing reduces inefficiencies and ensures continuity (no downtime if a staff member is out)
- Cross-client vendor relationships and management
Marianne Fazen, PhD
Marianne Fazen is the General Manager of Southwest Management. Her primary responsibilities include management oversight and Executive Director leadership of all client organizations.
Chief Executive Officer
Robert Fazen, MBA
Robert Fazen is Chief Executive Officer of Southwest Management, which he co-founded with Marianne Fazen in 1997 to transition her growing association management consulting practice into a formal business operation. Robert oversees the financial and technical operations of Southwest Management and its client organizations.
COO and VP, Client Services
Marc Chappell joined the company in 1998. He works directly with Southwest Management clients to achieve goals defined by each organization’s Board of Directors.
Director of Events
With more than ten years of experience in association management, Michelle, offers creative solutions for marketing, sponsorship and events.
Client Service Manager
Diana is a Client Service Manager with Southwest Management LLC ("SWM"). She brings a strong background, with over 20 years of experience in management, administrative, and organizational strategies.
Get in touch with us
Feel free to reach out at any time using the contact information below.
COO and VP, Client Services